Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Better connected nor any third parties we work with provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Better connected expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Better connected’s use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Better connected shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by either Boilerhouse Communications or Socitm. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright law.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Better Connected, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for users’ convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Better connected, Boilerhouse Communications or Socitm endorses websites that are linked to, or has any responsibility for their content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.